-   -   Table array (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/55914-table-array.html)

hapitaron

Table array

I have a template that when I try to change some of the cells I get a
massage that I can not change them because of Table array, how can I
override it[

--
hapitaron
hapitaron's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=12456

Bob Phillips

Table array

You need to select the whole of the array and change it en-bloc.

--

HTH

RP

"hapitaron" wrote
in message ...

I have a template that when I try to change some of the cells I get a
massage that I can not change them because of Table array, how can I
override it[

--
hapitaron
hapitaron's Profile: