-   -   How to put hard returns in a cell without going to the next cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/55813-how-put-hard-returns-cell-without-going-next-cell.html)

Sera

How to put hard returns in a cell without going to the next cell

Hi I want to put hard returns into a cell but everytime I hit the enter
button it goes to the next cell. Does anyone know how to add hard returns to
a cell. Thanks in advance.

Rowan Drummond

How to put hard returns in a cell without going to the next cell

Try Alt+Enter.

Regards
Rowan