-   -   Incrementing numbers for every page printed (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/55812-incrementing-numbers-every-page-printed.html)

Incrementing numbers for every page printed

Hi, I have a basic excel form that is only one page in size, and I would like
to print multiple copies of this page, BUT in one cell I would like to enter
a specific number and have that number incremented and displayed on each page
printed.

Does anyone know if this can be done?
Thanks
Quinton

Ron de Bruin

Incrementing numbers for every page printed

Hi Q

You can do this with a macro, see
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#number

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Q" wrote in message ...
Hi, I have a basic excel form that is only one page in size, and I would like
to print multiple copies of this page, BUT in one cell I would like to enter
a specific number and have that number incremented and displayed on each page
printed.

Does anyone know if this can be done?
Thanks
Quinton

exceluserforeman

Incrementing numbers for every page printed

Try
File Page setup
Custom Header (or custom Footer)
Select the [page] button.
When you print, the page number will increment