-   -   FLOATING CELLS HELP!!! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/55708-floating-cells-help.html)

zvone

FLOATING CELLS HELP!!!

Hi,

Please can anyone help. I would like to have a part of table that stays in
same position. (floating) I don't want to make split of freeze, I just wan't
to want that part of table is fixed. So when I scroll up/down left part of
table is fixed and that right part is moving.

thanx

Suresh

FLOATING CELLS HELP!!!

Open a new window of the file (WindowNew window). Then you can arrange the
windows and keep one window still and work on the other window