-   -   Show a grid pattern not corresponding to the cell sizes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/55576-show-grid-pattern-not-corresponding-cell-sizes.html)

James Wonneberg

Show a grid pattern not corresponding to the cell sizes

I would like to have a standard grid pattern appear on a spreadsheet that has
varying cell sizes. I would like to place this pattern in a specific area,
even though the cell sizes in this area vary in width. If there is a way to
insert the pattern as an image or object and 'send to back', that would be
fantastic. I'm using Excel 2003 in the Office Professional Edition 2003.