-   -   Hyperlinks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/55574-hyperlinks.html)

David Rivera

Hyperlinks

I created a worksheet with several projects. Each project has a hyperlink
back to project documentation on a network pass protected drive. I emailed
the spreadsheet to various people within the company, only to find out that
the hyperlinks do not work. A message appears and says "Cannot open specified
file".

How can I create the hyperlink so it does work?

Thank you

Dawn

Hyperlinks

One way I've found is to use the actual path for the hyperlink and don't use
the drive letter. Not everyone has their drives mapped to the same letter.