-   -   Disappearing Task Pane (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/55244-disappearing-task-pane.html)

Bagheera

Disappearing Task Pane

I have Excel set to display the Task Pane on start up. However, although it
flashes up briefly as the program boots up, it then disappears. I've tried
turning it off and on again in Tools, Options, with no success.

Any thoughts? I was getting rather used to it, and I generally use the same
half dozen Excel files most of the time, so it was rather useful to have them
listed.

Thanks.

Nick Hodge

Disappearing Task Pane