-   -   I have pop-up post-it notes on my excel sheets!! they are not comm (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/55201-i-have-pop-up-post-notes-my-excel-sheets-they-not-comm.html)

Rochelle B

I have pop-up post-it notes on my excel sheets!! they are not comm

I can seem to remove the "pop-up" post-it notes. These pop-ups are not
inserted comments.

Some I need to keep, but there are some that really need to go. Can someone
please tell me how to remove them?

Thanks in advance

Debra Dalgleish

I have pop-up post-it notes on my excel sheets!! they are notcomm

They might be Data Validation messages, that are described in Excel's
Help, and here;

To remove them, you can clear the check mark from the Input Message tab.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Rochelle B

I have pop-up post-it notes on my excel sheets!! they are not

You were absolutely correct! Thanks and have a good evening:)