-   -   Drop Down List Font (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/55156-drop-down-list-font.html)

Jaytee

Drop Down List Font

I created a validation list with data one my "Entry" sheet becoming a list on
my "Owners" sheet. The data on my "Entry" Sheet is extensive (almost 1900
lines!) and when I pull up the drop down list, the font is so small as to be
almost unreadable. Is there a way to make this drop down font bigger?

RagDyeR

Drop Down List Font

Check out this link of Debra Dalgleish:

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Font

--

HTH,

RD

"Jaytee" wrote in message
I created a validation list with data one my "Entry" sheet becoming a list
on
my "Owners" sheet. The data on my "Entry" Sheet is extensive (almost 1900
lines!) and when I pull up the drop down list, the font is so small as to be
almost unreadable. Is there a way to make this drop down font bigger?

Jaytee

Drop Down List Font

Thanks! That was a big help.