-   -   calendar option to choose a date in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/55053-calendar-option-choose-date-excel.html)

Julie

calendar option to choose a date in excel

I am trying to create a spreadsheet that includes a column in which you need
to put a date. Can you have a drop-down calendar to choose from instead of
typing the date?

Peo Sjoblom

calendar option to choose a date in excel

http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

Peo Sjoblom

"Julie" wrote in message
I am trying to create a spreadsheet that includes a column in which you

need
to put a date. Can you have a drop-down calendar to choose from instead

of
typing the date?

Amanda L

calendar option to choose a date in excel

Hello,

I have created the drop down calendar according to the website below and it
works for me and for a couple of my colleagues. However, for other users
they get an error, project or module not found. Do you know why this might
me? We allhave the same version of Excel..

"Julie" wrote in message
I am trying to create a spreadsheet that includes a column in which you

need
to put a date. Can you have a drop-down calendar to choose from instead

of
typing the date?

Ron de Bruin

calendar option to choose a date in excel

Hi Amanda

If the user have a Office version without Access they not have the control
See the link on my site for downloading the control

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl