-   -   Turn off collation permanently in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/54989-turn-off-collation-permanently-excel.html)

Sherry

Turn off collation permanently in Excel

Is there a way to pemanently turn off collation in Excel?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sherry

exceluserforeman

Turn off collation permanently in Excel

What is collation?
Do you reefer to the Print Option?
If so, Uncheck the Collate Box.

Menubar

File Print...

"Sherry" wrote:

Is there a way to pemanently turn off collation in Excel?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sherry

Sherry

Turn off collation permanently in Excel

Yes, I refer to this. I was wanting to know if there is a way to do this
permanently so that I don't have to uncheck that box every time.

"Sherry" wrote:

Is there a way to pemanently turn off collation in Excel?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sherry

Sherry

Turn off collation permanently in Excel

Yes, I go to the Print dialog box and there is an option to uncheck Collate.
I was wanting a permanent way so that I don't have to uncheck this box every
time.

I was hoping that someone knew of a way to do this.

Sherry

"Sherry" wrote:

Is there a way to pemanently turn off collation in Excel?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sherry

exceluserforeman

Turn off collation permanently in Excel

It is interesting that the option does not stay off, at least until you close
Excel!!

There may be something in the registry(RegEdit.exe) but I could not find it.

Create a toolbar button
Record a macro then uncheck the Collate box.

Assign this genearated code to yor Toolbar button.

- Mark