-   -   Using CORREL with arrays containing null values (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/54971-using-correl-arrays-containing-null-values.html)

rmellison

Using CORREL with arrays containing null values

XL Gurus...

I'm using the CORREL function, but one of the arrays I'm comparing has null
values (entered as #N/A), so my result is #N/A. How can I modify my formula
to correlate all the points in the 2 arrays, apart from the null values and
their corresponding entries in the other array?

Dave O

Using CORREL with arrays containing null values

You might incorporate an IF function, along the lines of
IF(ISNUMBER(your array function here),your array function here,0)

It seems redundant, but it evaluates the array function to determine if
it is numeric.