-   -   HOW CAN I PUT GRAPHICS/PICTURES IN A COMMENTS BOX IN EXCEL (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/54968-how-can-i-put-graphics-pictures-comments-box-excel.html)

Judy

HOW CAN I PUT GRAPHICS/PICTURES IN A COMMENTS BOX IN EXCEL

Can someone tell me how to put a graphic or picture in a comments box using
excel. Have seen this in an excel chart I have been sent but cannot find how
to do it. The pictures appear as you move the cursor over the cell/comments
box.

damorrison

HOW CAN I PUT GRAPHICS/PICTURES IN A COMMENTS BOX IN EXCEL

have been checking, must be a vba code, I'll keep my eye on this one

Andy Pope

HOW CAN I PUT GRAPHICS/PICTURES IN A COMMENTS BOX IN EXCEL

Hi,

See Debra's explanation.
http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Picture

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

damorrison

HOW CAN I PUT GRAPHICS/PICTURES IN A COMMENTS BOX IN EXCEL

thats great thanks!