-   -   Insertion of existing worksheets in current worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/54501-insertion-existing-worksheets-current-worksheet.html)

caduser

Insertion of existing worksheets in current worksheet

I am running Office 2003 on Win 2000. I have several worksheets that I would
like to insert into an open worksheet. Is it possible to do this without
opening each of those, and then copying and pasting?

TIA

Ray A

Insertion of existing worksheets in current worksheet

AFAIK you must open the files. Better than copy/paste try right click on the
sheet name and select move or copy. Use the drop down to select the workbook
you want. You have a choice of creating a copy leaving the original intact.
HTH

"caduser" wrote:

I am running Office 2003 on Win 2000. I have several worksheets that I would
like to insert into an open worksheet. Is it possible to do this without
opening each of those, and then copying and pasting?

TIA

caduser

Insertion of existing worksheets in current worksheet

Ray,

Small world, that is also my first name.

Your response helped a great deal. It is a pain needing to open each of the
sheets I wish to insert, but this is better than copy/pasting.

Much grass,
Ray