-   -   Sumif using dates and positive negative values (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/54442-sumif-using-dates-positive-negative-values.html)

Eqa

Sumif using dates and positive negative values

I have past and present dates in column A and Dollar values positive and
negative in col B I want to sum Dollar values that are positive only and are
older than todays date. How do I do this pls.

Bob Phillips

Sumif using dates and positive negative values

=sumproduct(--(A2:A200<TODAY()),--(B2:B200=0),B2:B200)

--

HTH

RP