-   -   Logical Test comparison using cell color (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/54411-logical-test-comparison-using-cell-color.html)

chamuko

Logical Test comparison using cell color

I'm using Excel 2002 and trying to use the IF function to see if a cell color
is RED; something like the following:

IF (B3=RED,"X","Y")

So if cell B3 is colored RED then display X otherwise Y

ShaunM

Logical Test comparison using cell color

Hi

Here is thread that I asked a similar question in sometime ago, I think
it will answer your question perfectly.

http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?t=381460

Cheers

Shaun

--
ShaunM
ShaunM's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18610

RagDyer

Logical Test comparison using cell color

Is the cell colored by means of "Conditional Formatting"?

If so, mimic the conditions, or post them here for suggestions.

RD