-   -   Can Excel send automaticaly e-mails depends on cell value (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/54367-can-excel-send-automaticaly-e-mails-depends-cell-value.html)

Booker

Can Excel send automaticaly e-mails depends on cell value

Dears.

Hello, I have question about automaticaly sended e-mails by Excel. If I have
a some worksheet which is analyzing data, can Excel send automaticaly e-mail
to someone if result of analyze is wrong (out of limit for example). It means
Excel will send e-mail depend on cell value.

Thanks in advance. (sorry for my english)

ShaunM

Can Excel send automaticaly e-mails depends on cell value

Hi

You should be able to acheive your request without too much trouble if
you are familar with vba.

You will need to setup a macro to check the cells value and then use
excels mail tools to send the email.

Look here for some very good examples
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Regards
Shaun

--
ShaunM
ShaunM's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18610

Booker

Can Excel send automaticaly e-mails depends on cell value

Thanks for reply.

I tried scripts from link above, but I'm not familiar with VB and scripts
is'nt helpfull for me.

Can someone prepare sheet with working example.

Thanks.