-   -   Disable Items in Menubar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/54357-disable-items-menubar.html)

cassy01

Disable Items in Menubar

Hi is it possible to disble some of the menus in the menubar ???

i have created a menubar of my own for a specific workbook so when it
opens it enables my custom menubar but still shows the default one.

any way of getting rid of the default menu then putting it back when it
closes ??

thaks

--
cassy01
cassy01's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=780

Ron de Bruin

Disable Items in Menubar

See
http://www.rondebruin.com/menuid.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"cassy01" wrote in message

Hi is it possible to disble some of the menus in the menubar ???

i have created a menubar of my own for a specific workbook so when it
opens it enables my custom menubar but still shows the default one.

any way of getting rid of the default menu then putting it back when it
closes ??

thaks

--
cassy01
cassy01's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=780
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=483253

Bob Phillips

Disable Items in Menubar

Application.Commandbars(1).Controls("Tools").Enabl ed = False

and set to True after

--

HTH

RP