-   -   How do I get keep the format (superscript) from a table? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/54342-how-do-i-get-keep-format-superscript-table.html)

P3SAB$

How do I get keep the format (superscript) from a table?

I have a report that is using a vlookup to come up with a value. The
vlookup table has cells with superscripts. How do I keep the superscript
format when the lookup returns a value. Not all data in the table has a
superscript.

Dave Peterson

How do I get keep the format (superscript) from a table?

Formulas return values--not formats.

Maybe a macro that would copy|paste would work???

--

Dave Peterson