-   -   List box not activating (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/54273-list-box-not-activating.html)

sue74

List box not activating

Hi,

I have about nine multi select list boxes on my worksheet through which
user can select multi items and then the selection is tansferred into a
another sheet. Everything was working okay but suddenly for the past
week by list boxes do not activate or get enabled when I open the
workbook. Rather I have to click on the control toolbox edit button and
then click on the respective list boxes to get them to work.

I do not have any code running on the listboxes but rather I have a
code on a commandbutton which has no bearing on the workbook opening
event. Please let me know what your thoughts are regarding this. In the
properties I have the Locked set to false and enabled to true.
:confused:

--
sue74
sue74's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21685