-   -   vlookup with 2 values (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/54235-vlookup-2-values.html)

NITESH G

vlookup with 2 values

I want to use vlookup function , and lookup 2 values at a time.
Is it possible with Vlookup or any other reference/lookup functions.

Pls suggest.

Thanks in advance

--
NITESH G
NITESH G's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=17590

Biff

vlookup with 2 values

Hi!

Providing some (any!) detail would help!

A basic formula for multiple lookup values:

=INDEX(C1:C10,MATCH(1,(A1:A10=Lookup_1)*(B1:B10=Lo okup_2),0))

Array entered using the key combo of CTRL,SHIFT,ENTER.

You may not even need a lookup formula but without details how are we
supposed to know?

Biff

"NITESH G" wrote in
message ...

I want to use vlookup function , and lookup 2 values at a time.
Is it possible with Vlookup or any other reference/lookup functions.

Pls suggest.

Thanks in advance

--
NITESH G
NITESH G's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=483041

Bob Phillips

vlookup with 2 values

=INDEX(C:C,MATCH(val1&val2,A1:A100&B1:B1000,0)

--

HTH

RP

"NITESH G" wrote in