-   -   control textboxes keep changing size (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/54220-control-textboxes-keep-changing-size.html)

Jimbolina

control textboxes keep changing size

Hi,

I've got several control-based textboxes in my worksheet but everytime the
user clicks in out of them more than 5 or so times then the textboxes either
change size, font size or just mess up the formating of the page completely.
What is going on here and is there a fix? I really hope there is because
otherwise I've wasted 6 hours setting up this spreadsheet. :)

James

RWN

control textboxes keep changing size

I had that problem (xl'03) and it turned out to be changing the screen resolution while
the wb was open.
I'd click on a button and it would expand (and keep on growing every time I clicked it.
The only way I could get around it was closing the book, changing the resolution and
re-opening it.
I don't know if there is an easier way.
--
Regards;