-   -   Saved (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/54025-re-saved.html)

Perry

Saved

Do you have "Go Back" on the computer. It allows the recovery of previous
versions of a file (which is a very minor function of what "Go Back" does for
you). "Go back" was really written to allow you to reset your entire
computer back to how it was prior to it's sudden problems after you do
something (like load a program that doesn't agree with your computer). Go
Back has saved me many days of work a dozen times over the last 5 years by
allowing me to simply reset to what was at an earlier time.

I know of no method other than "Go Back" to recover a previous version.

Now that I have my new computer; this will be my first software buy (next
week).

Perry

"Luke" wrote:

I accidently saved over a excel document named Book1, any way to get it back?
Thank you