-   -   How do i drag formulas down (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/53865-how-do-i-drag-formulas-down.html)

derwood

How do i drag formulas down

I have columns with both a dollar amount and quantities,I am creating a
formula that multiplies the dollar by the quantity but the result is
not dragging down. instead the first result ,which is correct, is
copying down the column. what am i doing wrong or is a function turned
off

Dave Peterson

How do i drag formulas down

Do you see Calculate in the bottom left corner (in the statusbar)?

If yes, turn calculation to automatic
tools|options|calculation tab

If no, you may want to post your formula. Maybe you have absolute addresses
instead of relative.

--

Dave Peterson

derwood