-   -   How do I open an xls file if I don't have Excel on my computer? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/53829-how-do-i-open-xls-file-if-i-dont-have-excel-my-computer.html)

M. klimo

How do I open an xls file if I don't have Excel on my computer?

Can i open an xls attachment sent to me via E-mail if I don't have the Excel
program on my computer?

Mladen_Dj

How do I open an xls file if I don't have Excel on my computer?

Install Excel Viewer. Here is link:

"M. klimo" <M. wrote in message
Can i open an xls attachment sent to me via E-mail if I don't have the
Excel
program on my computer?

Dave Peterson

How do I open an xls file if I don't have Excel on my computer?

The free viewer (no changes allowed) from Microsoft:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/of...347961033.aspx

and the older version if you can't run the one above:

http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...S/xlViewer.exe
(One line in your browser)

or...

Maybe a free spreadsheet program would work for you:
http://www.openoffice.org, a 60-65 meg download or a CD

--

Dave Peterson