-   -   Remove overlay on 2 axes column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/53802-remove-overlay-2-axes-column.html)

Btibert

Remove overlay on 2 axes column

Hello everyone,

I know this topic has been brought up many times, but I could not find
the answer to my question in the archives. I am able to assign the
series I want on the secondary axis, but it places the data series over
the first one (overlap). What I want is to have to the series next to
each other, but one is applicable to the Y axis on the left, the other
is on the right. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance!

Brock

--