-   -   Filtering (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/53765-filtering.html)

Dan B

Filtering

Is it possible to set something up where columns and rows could be filtered.
Ideally, I would like a setup like a pivot table where fields could be
checked or unchecked. The problem is that I am not summarizing data, and it
is text.

Earl Kiosterud

Filtering

Dan,

You don't say much about this, but AutoFilter might be what you need.

Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com