-   -   Header & Footer Excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/53712-header-footer-excel-2003-a.html)

juliasl0

Header & Footer Excel 2003

Does anyone know if I can do a more detailed header and footer? I have tried
to do a Custom Header but it doesn't allow me to format how I need to.

I wanted to use a header & footer so that information on each page of the
document gets updated the same on every page (like a Word document) and I
don't want to faff around using formulas as I'm new to Excel.

Also, If I was able to sort this out I would still have the problem of not
being able to view the header and footer without looking at Print Preview.
This would be a pain.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Julia

Dave O

Header & Footer Excel 2003

What information would you prefer the headers and footers show? If
you'll provide specifics the group can provide answers, I'm sure.

juliasl0

Header & Footer Excel 2003

I need to be able to add names & numbers into columns of a table. The same
table needs to update on every page (as I will only want to type the numbers
in once so I don't have to repeat the process for each new page)

Thanks