-   -   Variables Accross two Message boxes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/53633-variables-accross-two-message-boxes.html)

Alan

Variables Accross two Message boxes

I am probably missing something obvious here, However ...
I have an input form that takes informationnfrom the user by way of employee
no, or Nat Ins No ... Once one of there fields are entered the user uses a
select button which opens another form which supplies all personal details of
the individual

I am struggling to have the second form see the variables entered on the First

Can anyone help Please ???

Bob Phillips

Variables Accross two Message boxes

Are we talking userforms here? If so, as long as you don't unload the first,
you reference back like so

myVal = Userform1.TextBox1.Text

--

HTH