-   -   Spreadsheet size (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/53565-spreadsheet-size.html)

Clatch

Spreadsheet size

How could this be ? I have a workbook that I can't shrink the size of it.
I have deleted every tab & sheet and inserted a blank one but the workbook
is still 5.0 MB. MS excel 2002.

Any ideas folks ???

Gary L Brown

Spreadsheet size

Excel will do that :O
Move the worksheet(s) from the overblown workbook to a new workbook and save.
You should have a MUCH smaller workbook when saved.

HTH,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''''Yes'''' button next to
''''Was this Post Helpfull to you?".

"Clatch" wrote:

How could this be ? I have a workbook that I can't shrink the size of it.
I have deleted every tab & sheet and inserted a blank one but the workbook
is still 5.0 MB. MS excel 2002.

Any ideas folks ???

Clatch

Spreadsheet size