-   -   Comment Boxes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/53477-comment-boxes.html)

RWS

Comment Boxes

My comment boxes experience the following conditions:

1. they collapse and can't be read unless I re-size the box
2. they grow into much bigger than necesary for the text they contain
3. they appear many rows away from the cell with the red comment indicator

When I edit a comment one or more of the above conditons apply.
I make the necessary changes, but they don't stay. When I re-open the file,
the above conditions are back.

Dave Peterson

Comment Boxes

Maybe you could use some code from Debra Dalgleish to reset the comments.

http://contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Reset
and
http://contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Resize

--