-   -   How to delete a LINK (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/53383-how-delete-link.html)

TG

How to delete a LINK

Hello!
We have a user with about 10 links on the spreadsheet.
When running the AUTOMATIC update, Excel crashes and closes down.
We go back to the file again, run the LINKS individaully and one of the
LINKS is causing the problem. How can we delete/remove this link and add the
new link from the good spreadsheet.

Thank you!

Jim Rech

How to delete a LINK

You might see if this FindLink utility helps find where the link is.

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/DLCount/DLCou...e=FindLink.zip

--
Jim