-   -   Conditional Formatting - date ranges (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/53308-conditional-formatting-date-ranges.html)

Angela

Conditional Formatting - date ranges

How do I make cell colors in a column change if time between dates in
preceeding column exceeds 2 weeks? What is the formula for this?
--
AP - AGP Prod Dev

Angela

Conditional Formatting - date ranges

Sorry if this was unclear - I want to create a condition where the
spreadsheet flags any dates in Column D if they exceed 14 days based on the
corresponding date in Column C. I want the cell color to change to red when
the two week deadline is missed. Can this be done??
--
AP - AGP Prod Dev

"Angela" wrote:

How do I make cell colors in a column change if time between dates in
preceeding column exceeds 2 weeks? What is the formula for this?
--
AP - AGP Prod Dev

Bob Phillips

Conditional Formatting - date ranges

Use a conditional formatting formula of =B1-A114

--

HTH

RP

"Angela" wrote in message
How do I make cell colors in a column change if time between dates in
preceeding column exceeds 2 weeks? What is the formula for this?
--
AP - AGP Prod Dev

FinRazel

Conditional Formatting - date ranges

Assume A is your early date column, and B is your later date column.
Go to conditional formatting for column C.
For Condition 1, change the dropdown menu from "Cell Value Is" to "Formula
Is".
Paste this: =B1-A114
Apply the formatting you want.
And you're good to go.