-   -   Lines separating rows and columns won't unhide (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/53252-lines-separating-rows-columns-wont-unhide.html)

[email protected]

Lines separating rows and columns won't unhide

I'm using Excel 2002 SP# on a Win2K box, all settings in Excel set to
default, I almost never use Excel.

I create a very simple "chart" but when I print it, the lines (grid
lines I think they're called) separating the rows and cells are
missing. I've tried the F1 help, could find nothing. Googling led to
no solution.

I've tried:
Tools | Options | View| ("grid lines" is checked).

Format | Row | Unhide

Format | Column | Unhide

When I preview it, or print it, there are no lines of any sort
anywhere, and I'm trying to just create a simple form for hard copy use.

Peo Sjoblom

Lines separating rows and columns won't unhide

Filepage setupsheet and the select gridlines under print

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm using Excel 2002 SP# on a Win2K box, all settings in Excel set to
default, I almost never use Excel.

I create a very simple "chart" but when I print it, the lines (grid
lines I think they're called) separating the rows and cells are
missing. I've tried the F1 help, could find nothing. Googling led to
no solution.

I've tried:
Tools | Options | View| ("grid lines" is checked).

Format | Row | Unhide

Format | Column | Unhide

When I preview it, or print it, there are no lines of any sort
anywhere, and I'm trying to just create a simple form for hard copy use.

Biff

Lines separating rows and columns won't unhide

Hi!

Goto FilePage SetupSheet tab

Look for Gridlines.

Biff

wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm using Excel 2002 SP# on a Win2K box, all settings in Excel set to
default, I almost never use Excel.

I create a very simple "chart" but when I print it, the lines (grid
lines I think they're called) separating the rows and cells are
missing. I've tried the F1 help, could find nothing. Googling led to
no solution.

I've tried:
Tools | Options | View| ("grid lines" is checked).

Format | Row | Unhide

Format | Column | Unhide

When I preview it, or print it, there are no lines of any sort
anywhere, and I'm trying to just create a simple form for hard copy use.

[email protected]

Lines separating rows and columns won't unhide

Thanks for the help, that did it. Really, THANKS!