-   -   Is there a way to get the list command on the data toolbar? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/53205-there-way-get-list-command-data-toolbar.html)

cbuskirk20

Is there a way to get the list command on the data toolbar?

I don't have list on my data toolbar. Is there a download for that or do I
have to pay for it? I need it for a homework assignment.

Thanks

Dave Peterson

Is there a way to get the list command on the data toolbar?

You need to use xl2003.

That means you need to buy the newer version (or explain it to the instructor).
Maybe he or she will let you slide on this section.

--

Dave Peterson