-   -   Help with EXCEL (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/53120-help-excel.html)

CSW

Help with EXCEL

I have Microsoft Professional Ver 5.1 and need to download EXCEL. Do I need
Office 2003?

Bob Phillips

Help with EXCEL

Professional what?

You don't need Office for Excel, you can have it free-standing, but you will
need to buy an Excel license, you cannot download it that I know of.

--

HTH

RP

"CSW" wrote in message
I have Microsoft Professional Ver 5.1 and need to download EXCEL. Do I

need
Office 2003?

Peo Sjoblom

Help with EXCEL

A 60 days trial version

http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...dardtrial.mspx

Peo Sjoblom

"CSW" wrote in message
I have Microsoft Professional Ver 5.1 and need to download EXCEL. Do I

need
Office 2003?

Jerry W. Lewis

Help with EXCEL

Newer operating systems will run older versions of Excel, but the newest
versions of Excel may not run on older operating systems. System
requirements are listed on the box.

As noted by others, Excel is not part of the operating system, and (with
the exception of a limited time trial version) must be purchased (as
either a separate product or part of Office), rather than downloaded.

Jerry