-   -   adding vectors.. help on how (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/53078-adding-vectors-help-how.html)

Ralph2

adding vectors.. help on how

Hello
As part of a project I need to vectorially add 12 values

On searching the WWW there are numerous Java based samples... Can
anyone advise (or provide) a sample of how I can accomplish this in MS
Excel

Thanks for any help or direction
Ralph

Dave Peterson

adding vectors.. help on how

You have a response to your post in .excel.

--

Dave Peterson