-   -   How can I enarge the font size in a drop-down list? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/53031-how-can-i-enarge-font-size-drop-down-list.html)

BobH

How can I enarge the font size in a drop-down list?

1. How can I enarge the font size in a drop-down list?

2. How can I prevent someone from changing or deleting the formula in a
cell? When I try to protect the cell it prevents the formula from being
executed.

Peo Sjoblom

How can I enarge the font size in a drop-down list?

Formulas still work when protected.
If you are using datavalidation you cannot change the font,
you can use a macro that zooms

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Font

Peo Sjoblom

"BobH" wrote in message
1. How can I enarge the font size in a drop-down list?

2. How can I prevent someone from changing or deleting the formula in a
cell? When I try to protect the cell it prevents the formula from being
executed.

Norman Jones

How can I enarge the font size in a drop-down list?

Hi Bob,

1. How can I enarge the font size in a drop-down list?

See Debra Dalgleish at:

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Font

Alternatively, consider increasing the worksheet's zoom factor.

---
Regards,
Norman