-   -   How do I set defaut worksheet visible on opening workbook? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/52961-how-do-i-set-defaut-worksheet-visible-opening-workbook.html)

bennyob

How do I set defaut worksheet visible on opening workbook?

by default excel opens a workbook with the wosksheet that was visible the
last time the file was saved. How do you set a workbook to open at a default
worksheet, say where there are a list of instructions for the user?

Dave Peterson

How do I set defaut worksheet visible on opening workbook?

You can use a macro:

Option Explicit
sub auto_open()
application.goto worksheets("Instructions").Range("a1"),scroll:=tru e
end sub

--

Dave Peterson

bennyob

How do I set defaut worksheet visible on opening workbook?

Thanks Dave!