-   -   Items, when selected doesn't appear!? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/52708-items-when-selected-doesnt-appear.html)

Pivot Table Question? Items

Items, when selected doesn't appear!?

I have a pivot table that split the sales information among the wholesalers.
When a selected a specific wholesaler in the item list, the pivot table
doesn't show any information, but when a I have all select(Show All) the
information are there, strange situation. Does someone have had this problem
in anytime?

I have a main table with around 9.000 lines x 20 columns

Regards from Brazil!

Debra Dalgleish

Items, when selected doesn't appear!?

Maybe the wholesaler name is in your list twice, spelled differently, or
with extra spaces in one variation. When you select one, it has no
records, but the other spelling would show the connected data.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List