-   -   formula for if Cell c1 is yellow shaded cell d1 should be yellow (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/52495-formula-if-cell-c1-yellow-shaded-cell-d1-should-yellow.html)

Hardeep

formula for if Cell c1 is yellow shaded cell d1 should be yellow

Do we have formulas for Color shading also. like if particular cell is yellow
than entire row should be yellow or like wise

Dave Peterson

formula for if Cell c1 is yellow shaded cell d1 should be yellow

Maybe.

You can use the value in a cell to color a cell (or a row of cells).

Take a look at Format|conditional formatting.

But there's nothing built into excel that will use the color of a cell (font or
fill).

Chip Pearson has some userdefined functions that can return the colorindex (and
you could use that in your conditional formatting):

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm

--

Dave Peterson