-   -   Row Height (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/52422-row-height.html)

Bill

Row Height

I have a spreadsheet that periodically the row height is taller than needed.
I tried autofit to no avail. Any Suggestions would be appreciated. Bill

Jim Rech

Row Height

The default row height is determined automatically by Excel based on the
size of the "Normal" font, as set under Format, Style for the active
workbook. If you don't manually adjust the row height it will expand
automatically to accommodate larger fonts or wrapped-text cells on that row.

--
Jim
"Bill" wrote in message
|I have a spreadsheet that periodically the row height is taller than
needed.
| I tried autofit to no avail. Any Suggestions would be appreciated. Bill

wormdazzler

Row Height

I assume you have tried
Format / Row / Height / and manually adjusted it?