-   -   changing cell references (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/52343-changing-cell-references.html)

Louise

changing cell references

Hi all

A colleague of mine has a large, complicated worksheet which contains
several large formulas.

Several of the formulas are referencing a particular cell, B4 for instance,
and he wants to change all the formulas to look at C3 instead.

I don't know if I can use a simple find/replace for this, as it's the
formulas themselves i want to change.

Is there a quicker way, rathr than changing them all manually???

Any urgent help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Louise

Mladen_Dj

changing cell references

Yes, you can use find & replace, just in find and replace dialog be sure
that in "Look in:" field selection is "Formulas".