-   -   How do I change the number of columns and rows in a worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/52342-how-do-i-change-number-columns-rows-worksheet.html)

SteveK

How do I change the number of columns and rows in a worksheet

How do I change the width and length of a worksheet. I need a worksheet with
more colums and less rows

Mladen_Dj

How do I change the number of columns and rows in a worksheet

You can't change number of rows and columns. Excel have 65536 rows, and 256
columns. For most calculations it is far enough. You can hide columns and
rows, but you can go above this limitations.

"SteveK" wrote in message
How do I change the width and length of a worksheet. I need a worksheet
with
more colums and less rows

Jerry W. Lewis

How do I change the number of columns and rows in a worksheet

You upgrade to Excel 12 when it is released
http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/default.aspx

Jerry