-   -   Worksheet Not Appearing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/52084-worksheet-not-appearing.html)

nabimomo

Worksheet Not Appearing

When I double-click on an excel file, I can only see the title bar and where
the worksheet area is, I see the desktop. If I start excel first and then
open the same file, the entire excel screen appears. I updated the video and
display drivers to no avail. Our company has over 100 workstations configured
the same way and only 2 users are seeing this. And this is occurring only in
excel. We are running XP SP2 and Office XP. I'm scratching my head over where
to go from here. Any help/suggestion would be much appreciated.

Dave Peterson

Worksheet Not Appearing

Sometimes one of these works:

Tools|Options|General|Ignore other applications (uncheck it)

Close Excel and
Windows Start Button|Run
excel /unregserver
then