-   -   animated cliparts in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/52081-animated-cliparts-excel.html)

lucas

animated cliparts in Excel

Dear All,

I want to create a tool for my university project that works like a
calculator for future cash flows - enter input data and you'll have results.

I'd like to create also 'help option' - in case user doesn't know what to
enter, they ask for help and find there an answer. And I was thinking about
creating a 'helper' - something animated, that moves, smiles, etc. Exactly
like default Excel help (e.g. this funny paper clip) but just created by
myself. I have some animated cliparts, but once copy-paste them into Excel
they are not animated ;-(

Any idea how to do this?

Thx, lucas

Anne Troy

animated cliparts in Excel

Better find someone who knows how to integrate Flash with Excel. Or start
with Ivan's site:
http://www.xcelfiles.com/Excel04.html
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com