-   -   How to find all formulas that used a certain named range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/52064-how-find-all-formulas-used-certain-named-range.html)

Laurence Lombard

How to find all formulas that used a certain named range

Any idea how one can find all the formulas in a workbook that use a certain
named range.

In my case I have forgotten why I created a certain named range and would
like to know what will be affected if I delete it.

Thanks
Laurence

ScottO

How to find all formulas that used a certain named range

You could try Edit | Find | "RangeName" in formulas.
Rgds,
ScottO

"Laurence Lombard" wrote in message
| Any idea how one can find all the formulas in a workbook that use a
certain
| named range.
|
| In my case I have forgotten why I created a certain named range and
would
| like to know what will be affected if I delete it.
|
| Thanks
| Laurence

Norman Jones

How to find all formulas that used a certain named range

Hi Lawrence,

Try looking for the range name using Excel's Find featu select the 'Look
in: Formulas' option and uncheck the 'Find entire cells only' option.

---
Regards,
Norman