-   -   Text Watermark in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/52012-text-watermark-excel.html)

Elara

Text Watermark in Excel

Can I insert a text watermark in Excel just like you can in Microsoft office?
What I'm trying to do is create a document that will serve as an Example so I
need it to somehow display the word "example" in the background, not on the
whole page but on the first 3 or 5 rows. I tried using WordArt but I don't
know if I can make the text appear in front of the WordArt instead of hidden
behind it. I tried but I don't know how. Can someone please help me? Thank
you so much!

Bob Phillips

Text Watermark in Excel

See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0005.html

--

HTH

RP

"Elara" wrote in message
Can I insert a text watermark in Excel just like you can in Microsoft

office?
What I'm trying to do is create a document that will serve as an Example

so I
need it to somehow display the word "example" in the background, not on

the
whole page but on the first 3 or 5 rows. I tried using WordArt but I don't
know if I can make the text appear in front of the WordArt instead of

hidden
behind it. I tried but I don't know how. Can someone please help me? Thank
you so much!

exceluserforeman

Text Watermark in Excel

Hi,
On the toolbar you can insert pictures as a background
You will need a picture of example.bmp
Format Sheet Background
- Mark