-   -   Excel Drop Down box or check box data to Excel Database (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/52003-excel-drop-down-box-check-box-data-excel-database.html)

TotallyConfused

Excel Drop Down box or check box data to Excel Database

I desperately need help with this! I have an Excel form which I have
included check boxes, drop down boxes and Yes no. How do I incorporate the
data into the Excel database?

Dave Peterson

Excel Drop Down box or check box data to Excel Database

Maybe you could use some of the techniques that Debra Dalgleish shows at:
http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html

--

Dave Peterson

exceluserforeman

Excel Drop Down box or check box data to Excel Database

Hi,
You can send me the workbook and I may be able to assist.

See my stuff at
http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway

- Mark
PS Spammers will have their accounts cancelled and will be sent to the moon
for eternity where there are no computers.

"TotallyConfused" wrote:

I desperately need help with this! I have an Excel form which I have
included check boxes, drop down boxes and Yes no. How do I incorporate the
data into the Excel database?

TotallyConfused

Excel Drop Down box or check box data to Excel Database

Thanks "exceluserforeman", but your website is blocked and is off limits.
However, I figured out how to "validate" and my drop down boxes data is being
exported to the database. I still don't know how to use the Yes/No. I would
like to know how to have 2 (two) columns of data show in one drop down box.
Can you help? I would appreciate any feedback. Thank you.