-   -   Put todays date in a cell by checking a box!! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/51996-put-todays-date-cell-checking-box.html)

Martin

Put todays date in a cell by checking a box!!

i've been trying to find a way to: when I check a checkbox I want the date of
the day to print in a cell but It must not change the nex time i open
excel.I've been able to make the date print automatically in a cell but every
time i open up excel the date change for the date of the day!!

Peo Sjoblom

Put todays date in a cell by checking a box!!

You can adapt the techniques here

Peo Sjoblom